FutureLearn’s COO, Nupur Manchanda, will be a moderator at the Digital Marketing World Forum 2019 (DMWF) at the Business Design Centre in London on 23-24 May 2019.
Nupur will moderate the panel on ‘Future-proofing your Digital Team & Strategy’ at DMWF Global, which will host 1,200 attendees over the two days. Over 100 speakers and 60 exhibitors will be present for the event, which brings together the worldwide digital marketing community to tackle the challenges that the digital future presents.
Trends under the microscope at this year’s forum include: digital marketing technologies, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, influencer marketing, UX, CX, eCommerce, content marketing, data analytics and mobile.
The ‘Future-proofing your Digital Team & Strategy’ panel Nupur will oversee will cover:
- How should brands adjust with new and novel approaches to match the ever-evolving digital landscape?
- Customer Data Privacy – what are the key priorities brands should be implementing right now?
- How disruptive technology can enhance transformation across marketing, sales, product, and insights departments
- Consideration of emerging technologies like “Blockchain” will support future growth
- How to prepare your team for the coming wave of new technologies in digital marketing
To stay up to date with all the latest from DMWF follow the event at #DMWF.