Terms and conditions
This Delivery policy applies only in relation to orders for Products that are fulfilled directly by FutureLearn. For orders for Products fulfilled by third party providers (“Third Party Products”), including (but not limited to) assessments and examinations administered by third parties, please refer to the third party seller’s delivery policy.
We aim to ship Products within the following timescales:
- Statements of Participation & Certificates of Achievement: these will generally be shipped around 6-8 weeks after you have completed your course or purchased the product
- T-shirts, tote bags, card tins, kites, mugs, paperweights, books: these will generally be shipped within 2 working days of your order being placed
- Posters: these will generally be shipped within 5 working days of your order being place
Statements of Participation, Certificates of Achievement, and Posters may be posted to you directly from our printing provider, based in the UK.
If you are in the UK:
- All Products will be delivered in accordance with Royal Mail First class/Second class timings (typically within 1-3 days of posting)
If you are outside the UK:
- All Products will be sent by Royal Mail International Standard service, and typically arrive with you between 3 and 14 working days of posting.
Around holiday periods, dispatch and delivery times may take longer.
Delivery costs vary according to territory and weight, and the delivery service you choose. The cost will be displayed prior to check out.
International mail service updates
For an up-to-date round up of any issues which may be affecting postal services around the world please see the Royal Mail’s incidents update page.
In the event that your Products do not arrive within the time outlined above, or arrive damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
For more information about returns and refunds, please refer to our Refund Policy.